New Beginnings Child Care Program
P.O. Box 416
Redby, MN 56670
Audrey Roy, Child Care Director
General Reservation Information
Became a Federally Recognized Tribe: 1863
Enrolled Members: 9,943
Approximate Size: 835,842 acres
Approximate Population: 9,578 (5,530 residing on the reservation)
Within Counties of: Beltrami & Clearwater
For more information, contact the Red Lake Tribal Council Government Office at (218) 679-3341.
The New Beginnings Child Care Program is a department within the Whitefeather/Moe Training, Education & Technology Center under the Red Lake Reservation Tribal Government. The New Beginnings Child Care Program is funded through the Child Care Development Block Grant and is part of Public Law 102-477 along with five (5) other programs.
Mission: To provide safe & quality child care to the members of the Red Lake Band of Chippewa Indians.
- Family Day Care and Center Licensing
- Child Care Assistance
- High School Teen Parent Services
- Post Secondary Student Services
- Emergency Child Care
- Before & After School Care
- Referral Services (MnTRECC, CCR&R, Local Programs, etc.)
- Child Care Provider Training
- Licensed and Informal Care Provider Support (Food Program, Background Checks, etc.)
- Children with Special Needs Services
- Child Care Center Management